Caroline Harrison is a Senior Associate of SEG with expertise in procurement services, project management and business analysis. Caroline brings a unique combination of qualifications drawn on experience in the health care and other public sector environments, including public broadcasting, and the private sector.
Procurement Advice and Specialized Services
Lead and support all aspects of the procurement life-cycle, including:
- Development of effective procurement strategies, processes, project plans, and business requirements and specifications;
- Preparation of procurement documents (e.g. RFI, RFQ, RFP, evaluation criteria and guidelines, scoring templates and manuals, etc.);
- Evaluator selection and training; advise on response evaluation to achieve a fair, defensible selection of a fully qualified proponent;
- Development of briefing materials for executives and comprehensive process reports; and
- Monitor activities and review documents throughout the procurement process to confirm fairness, consistency and transparency, as well as compliance with relevant procurement policies and procedures.
Lead and support all aspects of the project life-cycle, including:
- Development of business case and project initiation documentation for project approval;
- Development of practical and achievable project plans, schedules, and governance for project execution;
- Oversight of projects and project teams to meet objectives, manage priorities, identify and resolve issues, reduce risks and successful implementation and ensure knowledge transfer;
- Comprehensive and effective communications, including project status and progress reporting for all stakeholders and relevant persons; and
- Conduct project post mortem, lessons learned and development of project conclusions and recommendations.
Business Analysis and Measurement
- Research and development of business requirements and specifications, performance measurement criteria for service delivery;
- Creation of all manner of project documentation, including project plan, statement of work, change management and communication plans, etc.;
- Development of specific and measurable objectives and targets to monitor project implementation and business success and benefits evaluation; and
- Development of functional requirements and use cases for system design, development and testing.
Background and Qualifications
An experienced procurement specialist, project manager and business analyst, Caroline has over 10 years’ experience as a consultant with a broad variety of business and government organizations. Across all sectors, she has successfully led and/or supported procurement, business transformation, agency start-up and business process and IT development and implementation projects.
Caroline fosters positive, collaborative and effective relationships with stakeholders and team members alike. Her communication, facilitation and change management skills are excellent. To any project, Caroline brings professionalism, commitment, proficiency and wit.