Track Record and Value
SEG has built a reputation with our clients of fulfilling our commitments and providing excellent value. We have a track record of delivering superior outcomes for more than ten years.
SEG takes great care to ensure project success. Our experienced senior consultants personally deliver the agreed services and results for our clients. We do not hand off assignments to junior consultants.
Our experienced consultants help our clients make best use of resources and achieve their planned results through our expertise in:
Planning and performance measurement
- Strategic and business planning
- Program and operational planning
- Risk assessment and management
- Stakeholder and internal engagement
- Performance measurement frameworks and metrics
- Financial, cost/benefit and costing analysis
Business & Organizational Transformation and Organizational Effectiveness
- Shared services for back-office and client-facing functions
- Service delivery improvement and quality service
- Agency/organizational start-ups, transfers and mergers
- Organizational / program reviews and organizational development
- Change management and cultural change
- Business process mapping and analysis
- Project management / PMOs
- Governance and accountability
- Best practice and jurisdictional research
- Regulatory needs analysis
- Regulatory option model development
- Regulatory functions
- Costing analysis
- Stakeholder/public consultation
- Risk-based compliance and enforcement
- Start up plans, coaching and start-up support
- Start-up support for new regulatory agencies
Procurement and fairness advisory services
We provide clients with advice for creating effective procurement strategies and expertise for supporting defensible procurement initiatives that are open fair, consistent and transparent.
- Procurement strategy and options
- Advisory support
- Prepare processes and documents
- Facilitate evaluation and selection
- Train participants on leading practice
- Fairness monitoring
- Provide objective review, observation and verification
- Identify and investigate allegations, conflicts and breaches
- Attest to openness, fairness, consistency and transparency
Quality and Integrity
Our consultants are top quality. Our service commitment ensures that their skills, experience and qualities will meet your needs. We strive for continuity of consultants unless clients need new skills to fulfill project objectives. Many of our consultants have achieved the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation, signifying the scope and depth of our consulting expertise as well as our ethics and professionalism.
Project and Risk Management
Our teams and our projects are skillfully managed. We assess risks that could prevent the success of your project and implement other measures to address those risks. We check in regularly to ensure that the project is proceeding to your satisfaction.
We work closely with our clients to clearly define the deliverables, resources and timelines. We work collaboratively with you and develop a lasting relationship. We build in knowledge transfer as an ongoing part of the assignment.